Attachments are automatically emailed to showing agents when appointments are requested. Often they can are used for disclosures, additional photos, or other information. You can upload up to 20 megabytes of information, but it must be either a .PDF, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG file.
We recommend not uploading sensitive or private information as an attachment.Before adding attachments, you can often take steps in applications to reduce sizes.
- What Happens if I Need to Change Attachments?
- If you change attachments while appointments are in progress, you will need to manually send these updates if they are needed. You can add or remove attachments from the listing worksheet.
- Can I Track Attachments?
- You can track when an attachment was added in the Listing Change Log. They are sent automatically when an agent requests an appointment. You can add your email address if you send it manually to receive a copy.
- An Error Was Displayed When I Tried to Add an Attachment, What Do I Do?
- If you see an error message, it could be because the attachment may be too large, incorrect file type or will push the total attachment size above 20 megabytes. You can review other attachments, check the file type and try again. In some cases, a browser extension may need to be disabled.
- What if I Do Not See an Option to Upload Attachments?
- In some markets, this feature may not exist.