Listing & Scheduling
- How does a listing get imported into ShowingTime, and what is imported during this process?
- A listing gets imported into ShowingTime through continuous data synchronization that is established with your MLS(s). This includes importing any new listings, status/price changes, and if applicable updates to the agent roster.
- What if I have a vacant lot?
- ‘Go and Show’ is the perfect appoint type to use. This mode requires the showing agent to select a date, time, and type of showing, then instantly confirms the request. This allows you to keep a record of the showings on the property without all of the back and forth! ‘Go and Show’ may be selected under the Appointment Type drop down. Be sure to watch for prompts that ask if you are applying the change to all listings or just new inventory.
- What does Required/Suggested Lead Time mean?
- Required Lead Time refers to the absolute minimum amount of notice your seller/occupant needs before all showings. The appointment center will not schedule a showing within the required lead time.
Suggested Lead Time refers to the preferred amount of lead time before a showing. Showing agents will be asked to accommodate the Suggested lead time, but will be able to schedule an appointment within the suggested lead time.
- Is there an easy way to block an agent from showing a listing at a certain time?
- Yes - You can add a showing restriction to a listing, allowing you to set up a certain time or date range to be blocked from any scheduled showings.
- What if I want to schedule multiple showings at once?
- No problem! ShowingCart allows you to select multiple listings at once to schedule multiple showings at ease!
- What is ShowingCart?
- ShowingCart is a way to schedule multiple showings all in one place. Once you have selected all of your listings, the map will allow you to see where your listings are located to create the best possible route for your buyer. In addition, you can see all of the confirmed requests in one place and send directions as well.
- What should I do after I re-list a property?
- When you re-list a property, you will need to set the owner up with app access again. Their app is tied to the listing so that showings and feedback are always current. You can also merge the listing so that all the history is stored in one place.
- Overlapping Showings - A good thing or bad thing?
- You should discuss the idea of overlapping showings with your sellers. In some instances, a seller may stage the property for the showing. Knowing if one or more agents will be in the property can help.
- What about Listing restrictions?
- There may some events that you know will take place on a listing. In these cases, you can restrict access to the property and let the owners know. These may be events like a weekly cleaning, or some larger work like painting.
- Access Details- Who will see them?
- Once the Showing is confirmed these details will be shared with the showing agent.
- When is it ok to merge a listing?
- If a property is re-listed or comes back on the market you may have two in your inventory. You may also have a duplicate listing or two when you are a member of more than one board or Multiple Listing Service. Merging the listings will keep all the history and future showings together. That way, when you share or view the listing activity report, an accurate history can be seen.
- What is the archive button for?
- ShowingTime can automatically remove/archive listings after they have been "off-market". However, this time frame can be set for a longer time than you need. By archiving a listing you remove it from your active view but keep all of its history. You can reactivate it when needed.
- Tell me about the Listing Changelog!
- The Listing Changelog is a view of all the actions taken on your listing. You can see when a contact was added, a number changed, or even when notification preferences changed. If things seemed to change from the last time you viewed the listing, checking this log will give you insight.
Remember: your office has the ability to update your listing settings.
- What kind of attachments can I add to the Listing?
- You can add any disclosures or forms that need to be shared with the showing agent. You are able to upload PDF, JPG, GIF, or PNG files only (20MB max).
- How do I add an Owner/Tenant?
- On the listing worksheet, you will see a button to Add New Owner/Occupant. Click this button and enter in the details of your owner or occupant. You will have the option to select if this owner also occupies the property, choose from multiple phone types and even choose to send them a text message. Read More here.
- How do I add A Co-listing Agent?
- You can click the button on the listing worksheet to add a Co-Listing agent. You will then be asked to search for the agent, within your office, or from all the agents in the same multiple listing service as you are. Be sure to verify the agent you add. This agent will have access to the listing history and if enabled, will have the option to confirm or decline showings for this listing.
- What Does No Same Day Appointments Mean?
- When you want to make sure that no showings can occur until "tomorrow" you can choose no same day appointments. This gives your occupants or owners the rest of "today" to prepare for the showing.
- What is a Listing Agent Accompanied Showing?
- In the event that you want to review an appointment request prior to notification of the owner or occupants. You can enable your listings for Accompanied Showings. You will be able to configure your listing and your notification preferences as normal.
Please Note: Setting up your listing for an accompanied showing is a feature that may not be available in your market.