- My sellers like feedback, so how can I get this to them in a professional manner?
Enhanced Feedback Users:
ShowingTime provides you with professional, customizable feedback templates. These are used to create reports you can send to your seller. You have the option of approving all feedback before it is published for the seller as well as graphs that track information on the listing.
Note: We do not include the showing agent’s details on the seller reports.
Standard Feedback Users:
When you receive feedback after a showing, you can copy and paste it into an email to share it with sellers.
- How do I see the Feedback on my listings?
- When the showing agent fills out the feedback form, you are able to see it in the feedback section on the desktop or in the app. This feedback will be located under the tab "On my Listings. When you are a sent a feedback request form you will be able to answer it and track it via the tab "Listings I have Shown".
- Why should I encourage agents to fill out the feedback form?
- Feedback is invaluable for a seller to see. Knowing that the color of the wall in the living room is taking away from the appearance of the rest of the home can lead to action. Positive feedback like buyers finding the home just right is an assurance that the house may not be on the market for much longer.
- What is the difference between Basic Feedback and Enhanced Feedback?
- Capturing feedback is the goal, but the method is up to you! You can capture feedback via a free text entry box which allows the Showing Agent to elaborate in their own words about the property with Basic feedback. Enhanced Feedback allows you to add additional questions (Multiple choices or free text entry) to hone in on anything you want. Please contact your Office or MLS for details.
- How do I send feedback to my seller?
- Once you have reviewed the feedback you can "publish" this feedback for your owner. You can also set your feedback to be automatically sent once received.
Note: This feature may not be available in some markets.
- What if I add an activity to the LAR?
- Feedback is sent for past appointments added to the Listing Activity Report, as long as it took place in the last seven days.
- Is Feedback Sent if I set up an appointment on behalf of another agent?
- Yes - Feedback will be sent to those agents who have not disabled the option in their profile.
- How do I opt out of feedback?
- In your profile, you can opt not to receive feedback requests. The listing agent will be able to see that you have declined to fill out these requests. As a listing agent, you can also choose not to send these requests at all to the showing agents.