The Listing Activity Report is divided into 5 main sections and has 2 different views available, the Homeowner Version and the Agent Version. The Homeowner Version of the Listing Activity Report will NOT display:
- Buyer's Agent Information (Name & Office unless it has been allowed by your Office or MLS) **
- Unpublished Feedback (Feedback not made available to the homeowner)
- Feedback Management and Appointment Details links
The Snapshot: includes a brief overview of your listing including, basic listing information, MLS status, and showing statistics.
Appointments Per Week: is a simple bar graph displaying showing activity in per week increments.
Feedback at a Glance: allows you to dynamically see all feedback responses per question in a pie chart form.
Feedback Responses: is the basic view of all showing feedback. All responses in this section are organized by appointment date and time and include the time and date they responded as well as the buyer's agent's responses and comments. Only the feedback that has been published to the homeowner is displayed in this section and can be published automatically if you don't want to moderate the feedback made available to your homeowner. To learn more about this feature please follow the link below.
Related Page: Feedback > Creating Feedback Templates > Feedback Template Layout & Options
Listing Activity Details: includes the activity type ranging from;
- Appointments (Requested, Unconfirmed, Confirmed and Canceled/Declined)
- MLS Status Updates (New Listing, Pending, Sold, etc)
- Added Activity (Manually added Showings, Previews, Inspections, Appraisals, Comments, Advertisements & Comments)
- Price Changes
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the integration in your market.