The Listing Activity Report is divided into 5 main sections and has 2 different views available, the Agent Version and the Homeowner Version. The Agent Version of the Listing Activity Report will display:
- Showing Agent Information (Name, Office & Contact Information)
- Unpublished Feedback (Feedback not made available to the homeowner)
- Feedback Management and Appointment Details links
The Snapshot: includes a brief overview of your listing including, basic listing information, MLS status, and showing statistics.
Appointments Per Week: is a simple bar graph displaying showing activity in per week increments.
Feedback at a Glance: allows you to dynamically see all feedback responses per question in a pie chart form.
Feedback Responses: is the basic view of all showing feedback. All responses in this section are organized by appointment date and time and include the showing agent's name and contact information, time and date they responded, whether or not you have published the feedback response to the homeowner, and the showing agents responses and comments. Questions asked during the feedback request process can be changed per listing, and can even be published automatically to the homeowner. To learn more about these features please follow the links below.
Related Page: Feedback > Creating Feedback Templates
Related Page: Feedback > Feedback Management > Publishing Feedback to the Owner (Hold for Review)
Listing Activity Details: includes the activity type ranging from;
- Appointments (Requested, Unconfirmed, Confirmed and Canceled/Declined)
- MLS Status Updates (New Listing, Pending, Sold, etc)
- Added Activity (Manually added Showings, Previews, Inspections, Appraisals, Comments, Advertisements & Comments)
- Price Changes
Related Page: Scheduling & Appointments > Appointment Details & Logs
Related Page: Feedback > Submitting Feedback > Feedback Form (Listing Agent)