- Scheduling a Single Showing
- Mobile Scheduling← Additional Mobile Content
- Scheduling on your own listings
- It looks like you've arrived
- Tell the seller you are done
- Appointment Actions
- Scheduling from a Cancelled or Declined Appointment
- Proposing a New Time
- The Listing Report
- Appointment Calendar
Upon arrival for your showing, you’ll receive a push notification: “It looks like you’ve arrived...”
If the access type is not a lockbox with an access code, you will be taken to the appointment detail screen to view the access information.
You can then tap on the access details section to see the details.
Not all lockboxes provide access codes, and access information can vary from listing to listing.
What will It look like if I have a different lockbox?
How do I configure my listings for secure access?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the integration in your market.