How to use this page
Each topic below references a training post used for ShowingTime’s social media campaigns. You will see the date it was posted, the topic, the content that will be used for your post, and assets used, if any. Some posts have images, some have videos, some will just be the text. You will find the corresponding link to the image used or the link and embed code to the video below the post.
How to Post and Save Assets
In order to create a social media post, copy and paste the Content, or text, you would like to use, for your post.
To add an image:
- Right click on the Image to open in a new tab and copy the url or
- Right click the image and choose “Copy Image Link”
- Click the video link to add or
- Right click the video and choose "Copy Url" or
- Copy the Embed code below
Social Media Management
For social media management, HootSuite is an excellent, free tool to use to manage posts. If using Hootsuite, this is where you will compose your message.
- Choose which social media channel you would like to post to and click to select those options
- Copy and paste the content into the message box
- Add the link, which will be shortened in the message
- Attach any media you would like to use
- Send the message now or schedule it for a future date